Walk in Divine Health and Wholeness
We live in the most technologically advanced age of all time, yet we have never been more sick. Even those in good health face constant misdirection.
Certified nutritional counselor, co-pastor and TV host Laura Harris Smith helps you pursue healing and wellness for body, mind and spirit–both naturally and supernaturally. You are meant to enjoy a full, abundant life, and Smith equips you with the tools you need, including
· condition-specific healing prayers
· links to free online videos by Laura
· powerful declarations of faith
· body system blessings for the prevention of sickness
· delicious menus tailored for each of the 15 body systems
· spiritual warfare guidelines for troubleshooting stubborn ailments
· guidance for confronting spiritual sickness–such as grudges, unforgiveness or sin patterns–that may be blocking physical healing
· amazing, miraculous testimonies to build faith
I love Laura’s words on health. She makes sense and she addresses so many concerns and issues.
I feel I am already on the road to better health but I still found this book informative because there are things that aren’t getting better and I don’t know why. Thanks to this book I can now have a focused prayer for what “ails” me.
I really appreciated her explanation of the difference between healings and miracles, truly eye-opening. If you want better health and continued good health I encourage you to give this book a read.
Visit Lisa here.
A copy of this book was given to me. All opinions are my own.